Events

Monday, 9 September 2013

Animal portraits from your photographs


Portrait commissions are £150

Order book is open, but sorry there is a waiting list for portraits at the moment, bookings can be made from September onwards, 
You can email several pictures including different angles, to show profile, face, any markings and tail, and any particular  pose, standing, sitting, playing, sleeping , and I will capture that pose and likeness!
Please allow at least one month for making, and let me know if it is required in time for a special occasion.
A deposit of £50 is required (payable to paypal account mrsjennybarnett@gmail.com or by cheque if you prefer) and the balance when you have approved the finished sculpture. I am happy to make any adjustments to get it just right. 
Made with needle felted wool 
Size between 10 and 15 cm height.. Price £150
please email pictures, and for more information 
jennyneedlefelt@gmail.com
Please see more examples of needle felt artwork on 
https://www.facebook.com/jennybarnettfelt
www.jennymade.coriandr.com
Alfie
Merlin
collie
Rusty and Stout
 Dalmatian
 Blue eyed collie

6 comments:

  1. wow your work is amazing. i am interested in how to work with needle felt now !! my girlfriend would fall in love with all of your creations.
    never seen detail like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I would love one made as my Havanese dog, Brinkley. I will bookmark for the future. Wishing you all the best in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny. I was wondering whether you could let me know where I could buy one of your hare needle felting kits. Your dogs are gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, and thank you....please take a look at www.jennymade.coriandr.com
    Best wishes, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dogs are one of the loveliest things I've ever seen. So, so, so cute! How long have you practiced to be able to make such sweet little animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Miss Maple..have been practicing many years, from sculpting with clay, to needle felting.

      Delete